Distinguish yourself in the resort and second-home market with the RSPS certification.
Awarded to REALTORS who:
- Pass the one-day Resort & Second-Home Markets course.
- Take three of five free, one-hour webinars (Resort & Second-Home Tax Laws, Disaster Prevention & Recovery, Publicity That Works for You, Making the Most of Your Networking, Working with International Buyers.)
- And, submit a one-time application fee ($194.50).
REALTORS who earn the RSPS certification:
- Have access to the RSPS-only social community site for networking and referrals.
- Receive customizable marketing materials.
- Are not subject to annual dues other than REALTOR membership.
- May be easily located at REALTOR.com by consumers and at REALTOR.org for referrals.
"Home Sweet (Second) Home: Vacation, Investment, Luxury Properties" Course
This course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to specialize in; buying, selling, or managing second homes in a resort, recreational, and/or vacation destination; and properties for investment, development, or retirement. Those who want to dedicate themselves to lifestyle and real estate should earn this certification. This course provides elective credit for the ABR and CIPS designations.
CE credit: 7.5 hours
Cost: $150 for members / $175 for non-members.
Register online or click here for a registration form. Click here for the calendar of events and classes.