185 Old COuntry Road, Suite 1
Specialize in buying, selling or managing resort properties and second homes for recreation, investment or development. This course provides elective credit for the ABR and CIPS designations.
RSPS - Resort & Second Home Property Specialist Certification Requirements:
* Pass the one-day Home Sweet (Second) Home: Vacation, Investment & Luxury Properties course
* Take three free, one-hour webinars, visit: www.REALTOR.org/resort for details.
* And, submit certification application with a one-time fee ($195)
* Have access to the RSPS-only social community site for networking and referrals.
* Receive customizable marketing materials.
* Are not subject to annual dues other than REALTOR membership.
* May be easily located at REALTOR.com by consumers and at REALTOR.org for referrals.
Instructor: Roseann Farrow, ABR, ABRM, CIPS, CRB, CRS, e-PRO, GREEN, GRI, ITI, RSPS, SRES
CE Credit: 7.5 hours
Cost: $150 members/$175 non-members
Date/time: May 23, 2016 (8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
Location: Long Island REALTOR Service Center, 185 Old Country Road, Suite 1, Riverhead, NY 11901
Cancellation Policy: A cancellation 10 or more days before a class is subject to a $25 fee. No Refund is available for a cancellation made within 10 days of class or for a no show.
Register online today or call NYSAR at 800-239-4432 x219. To register via mail or fax, click here for a registration form in PDF format.