The 2017 Instructor Training Institute will be held June 13-15, 2017. Register online today or call 800-239-4432 x219. Click here for more information.
For those who
- Are presently faculty members,
- Want to become real estate instructors,
- Serve as company managers and/or trainers, or
- Want to communicate with others in a more meaningful, impactful way.
Achieve Results - Not your typical training program, this institute is designed to produce real results with participants actively engaged in building their skills, before, during and after the program.
Over the course of the three day program, you’ll explore in detail:
- What makes a great learning experience for adults;
- Various styles of learning, behavioral types and generational traits that impact learning;
- How to facilitate learning by understanding the process, methods and management techniques;
- Developing a course from concept to completion and assessment;
- Effective delivery practices and activities to maximize learning including the latest tech tools; and
- Marketing the course you create, from initial outreach to successful delivery.
Hands-on Learning - You’ll have assignments to complete in order to get the most out of the program. You’ll create your own learning experience in class that you’ll facilitate on the last day. You’ll participate in a pre-class webinar, the class, then both a post-class mentoring session and follow-up webinar.
This course satisfies the NYS DOS requirement for "formal training in organizing and presenting instructional material" in order to become approved to teach real estate CE.
Facilitator: Roseann Farrow
Cost: $995 for REALTORS includes pre- and post-class webinars, three day course, materials, breaks and lunch each day and post-class mentoring session.
There is no better deal around!
For those needing accommodations, the nearest options are the Courtyard Marriott (855-499-0001) and the Town Place Suites (631-454-0880), both at Marriott Plaza, Farmingdale, NY 11735.