The 2017 Instructor Training Institute will be held June 13-15, 2017. Register online today or call 800-239-4432 x219. Click here for more information.
See what Kate Conquest, one of last year's attendees, had to say:
- Faculty members,
- Potential real estate instructors,
- Company managers and/or trainers, or
- Those who want to communicate with others in a more meaningful, impactful way.
Achieve Results - The ITI produces real results with participants actively engaged in building their skills, before, during and after the program.
- What makes a great learning experience for adults;
- Various styles of learning, behavioral types and generational traits that impact learning;
- How to facilitate learning by understanding the process, methods and management techniques;
- Developing a course from concept to completion and assessment;
- Effective delivery practices and activities to maximize learning including the latest tech tools; and
- Marketing the course you create, from initial outreach to successful delivery.
Hands-on Learning - You’ll have assignments to complete in order to get the most out of the program. You’ll create your own learning experience in class that you’ll facilitate on the last day. You’ll participate in two pre-class webinars, the class, then both a post-class mentoring session and follow-up webinar.
This course satisfies the NYS DOS requirement for "formal training in organizing and presenting instructional material" in order to become approved to teach real estate CE.
Facilitators: Roseann Farrow and Jeremias Maneiro
Cost: $995 for REALTORS includes pre- and post-class webinars, three day course, materials, breaks and lunch each day and post-class mentoring session.
Special discount for repeat attendees: pay just $750.
There is no better deal around!
For those needing accommodations, the nearest options are the Courtyard Marriott (855-499-0001) and the Town Place Suites (631-454-0880), both at Marriott Plaza, Farmingdale, NY 11735.