1535 Richmond Avenue, Suite 3
Gain the expertise to work with international clients in your local market. With the surge of international investment in the U.S. real estate market and the rapidly growing immigrant population, specializing in this market can help you reap great rewards.
Global Real Estate: Transaction Tools (CIPS)
This course explains the concepts and tools to serve clients in a global market including: how to research markets; convert metric measures; monitor currency trends; and alert clients to tax and visa matters effecting their transactions.
This course covers:
* Researching foreign and local markets and compiling dossiers of market information.
* Alerting clients to currency, fund transfer, and financing issues, and guide them to seek expert advice.
* Convert and combine currency, area, and time calculations.
* Alert foreign clients and customers to tax considerations of real estate transactions.
* Compile, organize, and present financial data so that clients can make informed decisions.
* Identify properties that meet the personal and investment objectives of clients and customers.
Instructor: Roseann Farrow, ABR, CIPS, CRB, CRS, ePRO, GREEN, GRI, RSPS, SRES, SRS
CE Credit: 6.5 hours
Date/time: April 13, 2016 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Location: Staten Island Board of REALTORS, 1535 Richmond Avenue, Suite 3, Staten Island, NY 10314
Cost: $150 members/$175 non-members
CIPS designation awarded to REALTORS who:
- Pass the required Local Markets and Transaction Tools courses as well as three regional courses.
- Accumulate 100 elective points through various activities or events.
- Submit completed designation application ($75 fee).
- And, maintain CIPS Network membership ($220 annually).
Designees may easily be located at REALTOR.com by consumers and at REALTOR.org/global and through the CIPS Network for referrals. Earn the CIPS and receive:
- The monthly e-newsletter Global Perspectives.
- Customizable marketing materials.
- A smartphone app for conversions and language translation.
- And, invitations to exclusive events.
View designation details at www.realtor.org/global.
Cancellation Policy: A cancellation 10 or more days before a class is subject to a $25 fee. No refund is available for a cancellation made within 10 days of class or a no show.
Register online today or call NYSAR at 800-239-4432 x219. To register via mail or fax, click here for a registration form in PDF format.