346 Sunrise Highway
Gain the expertise to work with international clients in your local market. With the surge of international investment in the U.S. real estate market and the rapidly growing immigrant population, specializing in this market can help you reap great rewards.
Global Real Estate: Local Markets (CIPS)
Local markets will help you uncover global opportunities in your local market. Connect with foreign and immigrant buyers who continue to invest in the U.S. market. (CIPS requirement)
This course covers:
- The advantages of international investment in the US market
- How to position your local real estate market in a global economy
- Serving foreign-born clients
- Building a global presence
Instructor: Roseann Farrow, ABR, ABRM, CIPS, CRB, CRS, e-PRO, GREEN, GRI, ITI, RSPS, SRES
CE Credit: 6.5 hours
Date/time: May 2, 2016 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Location: Long Island REALTOR Service Center, 346 Sunrise Highway, West Babylon, NY 11704
Cost: $150 members/$175 non-members
CIPS designation awarded to REALTORS who:
- Pass the required Local Markets and Transaction Tools courses as well as three regional courses.
- Accumulate 100 elective points through various activities or events.
- Submit completed designation application ($75 fee).
- And, maintain CIPS Network membership ($220 annually).
Designees may easily be located at REALTOR.com by consumers and at REALTOR.org/global and through the CIPS Network for referrals. Earn the CIPS and receive:
- The monthly e-newsletter Global Perspectives.
- Customizable marketing materials.
- A smartphone app for conversions and language translation.
- And, invitations to exclusive events.
View designation details at www.realtor.org/global.
Cancellation Policy: A cancellation 10 or more days before a class is subject to a $25 fee. No refund is available for a cancellation made within 10 days of a class or for a no show.
Register online today or call NYSAR at 800-239-4432 x219. To register via mail or fax, click here for a registration form in PDF format.