1535 Richmond Avenue, Suite 3
As we explore the Americas, statistics will be used to compare individual countries, examine their patterns of growth and determine their investment potential. The Americas have experienced dramatic changes within the last few years. This course is designed to introduce real estate professionals to the basic skills and knowledge necessary to facilitate real estate transactions within the Americas by understanding regional differences.
The Americas introduces participants to the unique dimensions of international practice in North, Central and South America, including:
• social, economic, political and geographical characteristics of major American countries.
• laws and real estate practices in major American markets.
• procedures to evaluate American investment patterns, investor profiles and opportunistic real estate activity.
• methods to develop a business network that will enhance international practice with American clients and/or properties.
• techniques to promote properties, markets and professional services.
Instructor: David Lauster, CCIM, CIPS, CRS
CE credits: none
Date/time: May 31, 2016 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Location: Staten Island Board of REALTORS, 1535 Richmond Avenue, Suite 3, Staten Island, NY 10314
Cost: $150 members/$175 non-members
CIPS designation awarded to REALTORS who:
- Pass the required Local Markets and Transaction Tools courses as well as three regional courses.
- Accumulate 100 elective points through various activities or events.
- Submit completed designation application ($75 fee).
- And, maintain CIPS Network membership ($220 annually).
Designees may easily be located at REALTOR.com by consumers and at REALTOR.org/global and through the CIPS Network for referrals. Earn the CIPS and receive:
- The monthly e-newsletter Global Perspectives.
- Customizable marketing materials.
- A smartphone app for conversions and language translation.
- And, invitations to exclusive events.
View designation details at www.realtor.org/global.
Cancellation Policy: A cancellation 10 or more days before a class is subject to a $25 fee. No refund is available for a cancellation made within 10 days of class or for a no show.
Register online today or call NYSAR at 800-239-4432 x219. To register via mail or fax, click here for a registration form in PDF format.