1535 Richmond Avenue, Suite 3
This course provides information, insights and skills for working with Asian investors seeking overseas properties and for investors from the Americas seeking investments in Asia.
Register today and learn:
• Social, economic, political, and geographical characteristics of major countries in the Asia/Pacific region.
• Important characteristics of the real estate market in certain Asia/Pacific markets, including influential laws and real estate and brokerage practices.
• How to evaluate opportunities in certain Asian markets by analyzing significant investment
patterns, investor profiles and real estate activity.
Instructor: David Lauster, CCIM, CIPS, CRS
CE credits: none
Date/time: June 2, 2016 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Location: Staten Island Board of REALTORS, 1535 Richmond Avenue, Suite 3, Staten Island, NY 10314
Cost: $150 members/$175 non-members
CIPS designation awarded to REALTORS who:
- Pass the required Local Markets and Transaction Tools courses as well as three regional courses.
- Accumulate 100 elective points through various activities or events.
- Submit completed designation application ($75 fee).
- And, maintain CIPS Network membership ($220 annually).
Designees may easily be located at REALTOR.com by consumers and at REALTOR.org/global and through the CIPS Network for referrals. Earn the CIPS and receive:
- The monthly e-newsletter Global Perspectives.
- Customizable marketing materials.
- A smartphone app for conversions and language translation.
- And, invitations to exclusive events.
View designation details at www.realtor.org/global.
Cancellation Policy: A cancellation 10 or more days before a class is subject to a $25 fee. No refund is available for a cancellation made within 10 days of class or for a no show.
Register online today or call NYSAR at 800-239-4432 x219. To register via mail or fax, click here for a registration form in PDF format.