451 New Karner Road
Elevate your standards, enhance your performance, and demonstrate the knowledge and skills essential to professionally and ethically represent sellers.
You'll learn to:
- Increase your listings and grow your business.
- Demonstrate and communicate your value package to seller clients.
- Apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice in your dealings.
- Comply with state license laws when representing sellers.
- Provide the support and services sellers want and need.
Instructor: James Pugliese, ABR, AHWD, CRB, GRI, SFR, SRES, SRS
Date: November 16-17, 2016 (8:30 am - 5:30 pm)
Location: Greater Capital Association of REALTORS, 451 New Karner Road, Albany, NY 12205
Cost: NYSAR members - $295, Non-members - $320
CE credit: 15 hours
To earn and maintain the SRS designation:
- Complete the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation course.
- Complete one SRS elective course.
- Complete the "Transaction Verification Form" and verify 5 completed transactions in which you acted solely as a seller representative (no dual agency).
- Maintain SRS membership ($99/year after first year).
For more information on the SRS designation click here .
Click here for a video on the SRS designation.
Cancellation Policy: A cancellation 10 or more days before a class is subject to a $25 fee. No refund is available for a cancellation made within 10 days of class or for a no show.
Register online today or call NYSAR at 800-239-4432 x219. To register via mail or fax,click here for a registration form in PDF format