Scholarships are available for REALTOR-family national designation or certification courses. These include, but are not limited to:
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation course
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation courses
- GREEN designation courses
- Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI) designation courses
- Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification course
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) certification course
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation course
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation course
- Instructor Training Institute (ITI) course (scholarship covers half of the tuition – must be recommended by local board)
See designation descriptions and schedules.
View the course calendar
Open scholarship application and instructions.