Course Development Workshop (CDW)
The only workshop of its kind, designed for those who want to write effective, interactive courses for real estate professionals. From your initial concept to creating a marketing package of your new course, this hands-on session will help you discover how to build an effective learning experience.
You’ll learn to:
- Use adult learning principles and styles to foster success.
- Build a course using a proven ten-step process.
- Develop a timed outline with title, description, objectives and key content.
- Incorporate methods and activities to engage participants and strengthen outcomes.
- Create a marketing plan for your new course.
July 16 & 18, 2024: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Required Pre-Class Webinar: July 8, 2024
Registration Deadline: June 28, 2024
$495 members/$595 non-members
This is a hands-on workshop with a pre-class assignment/webinar and a post-class follow-up. The outcome is up to you and your commitment to do the work!
Instructor Training Institute (ITI)
Intensive hands-on learning, three-day course for real estate instructors and those who wish to become instructors, as well as for sales managers, team leaders or coaches. Designed to produce real results with skill building exercises before, during and after the program. Participants are expected to participate in a two-hour, pre-class webinar, do a final presentation for the class and commit to a follow-up webinar at a later date. This course satisfies the NYS DOS requirement for “formal training in organizing and presenting instructional material” in order to become approved to teach real estate continuing education.
- What makes a great learning experience for adults;
- Various styles of learning, behavioral types and generational traits that impact learning;
- How to facilitate learning by understanding the process, methods, and management techniques;
- Developing a course from concept to completion and assessment;
- Effective delivery practices and activities to maximize learning including the latest tech tools; and
- Marketing the course you create, from initial outreach to successful delivery.
Class: May 14-16, 2024, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Final Presentations: Week of May 27, 2024
Required Pre-Class Webinar: May 11, 2024, 10 a.m. to 12 noon
Post-Class Individual Mentoring: Week of June 3, 2024
Follow-Up Webinar: September 2024
Registration Deadline: April 26, 2024
$795 members/$1295 non-members; includes pre- and post-class webinars, three-day course, materials, and post-class mentoring session. Special discount for repeat attendees.
See what recent ITI graduates had to say: