Course Development Workshop (CDW)
The only workshop of its kind, designed for those who want to write effective, interactive courses for real estate professionals. From your initial concept to creating a marketing package of your new course, this hands-on session will help you discover how to build an effective learning experience.
You’ll learn to:
- Use adult learning principles and styles to foster success.
- Build a course using a proven ten-step process.
- Develop a timed outline with title,
- description, objectives and key content.
- Incorporate methods and activities to engage participants and strengthen outcomes.
- Create a marketing plan for your new course.
Roseann Farrow – www.rfseminars.com
July 13-15 & October 19 – 21, 2021 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To Download the flyer for this class, click here.
$495 members/$595 non-members – Discount: ITI grads take $100 off tuition! NYSAR faculty members are free!
This is a hands-on workshop with a pre-class assignment and a post-class follow-up. The outcome is up to you and your commitment to do the work!
Instructor Training Institute ITI
May 4-6, 2021 & August 10 – 12, 2021 – to be held via Zoom (9 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day).
- May participants must partake in a pre-class webinar on April 16 (10 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
- Participants will need to do a final presentation for the class May 11-13 and a follow up webinar in September.
To download the registration form and flyer, CLICK HERE. Deadline to register is April 9.
See what recent ITI graduates had to say:
- Faculty members,
- Potential real estate instructors,
- Company managers and/or trainers, or
- Those who want to communicate with others in a more meaningful, impactful way.
The ITI produces real results with participants actively engaged in building their skills, before, during and after the program.
- What makes a great learning experience for adults;
- Various styles of learning, behavioral types and generational traits that impact learning;
- How to facilitate learning by understanding the process, methods, and management techniques;
- Developing a course from concept to completion and assessment;
- Effective delivery practices and activities to maximize learning including the latest tech tools; and
- Marketing the course you create, from initial outreach to successful delivery.
You’ll have assignments to complete in order to get the most out of the program. You’ll create your own learning experience in class that you’ll facilitate on the last day. You’ll participate in two pre-class webinars, the class, then both a post-class mentoring session and a follow-up webinar.
This course satisfies the NYS DOS requirement for “formal training in organizing and presenting instructional material” in order to become approved to teach real estate CE.
$795 for NYSAR members/$1,295 for non-members – includes pre- and post-class webinars, three-day course, materials, breaks and lunch each day and post-class mentoring session. Special discount for repeat attendees: pay just $450.