Course Development Workshop (CDW)
August 23 & 25, 2022 – Two Days: 9 a.m.–5 p.m. daily
The only workshop of its kind, designed for those who want to write effective, interactive courses for real estate professionals. From your initial concept to creating a marketing package of your new course, this hands-on session will help you discover how to build an effective learning experience.
You’ll learn to:
- Use adult learning principles and styles to foster success.
- Build a course using a proven ten-step process.
- Develop a timed outline with title,
- description, objectives and key content.
- Incorporate methods and activities to engage participants and strengthen outcomes.
- Create a marketing plan for your new course.
Roseann Farrow – www.rfseminars.com
August 23 & 25, 2022
(August 24 will be independent work on an assignment)
A two-hour pre-class webinar will be held in advance of the course on August 12, 2022.
The deadline to register is August 2, 2022.
To Download the flyer for this class, click here.
$495 members/$595 non-members
This is a hands-on workshop with a pre-class assignment and a post-class follow-up. The outcome is up to you and your commitment to do the work!
Instructor Training Institute ITI
June 14–16 2022 – to be held via Zoom (9 a.m.–5 p.m. each day)
- Participants must partake in a pre-class webinar on June 3, 2022 from 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Participants will need to do a final presentation for the class and a follow up webinar at a later date.
Download the registration form and flyer. (Deadline to register is May 27, 2022.)
See what recent ITI graduates had to say:
- Faculty members,
- Potential real estate instructors,
- Company managers and/or trainers, or
- Those who want to communicate with others in a more meaningful, impactful way.
The ITI produces real results with participants actively engaged in building their skills, before, during and after the program.
- What makes a great learning experience for adults;
- Various styles of learning, behavioral types and generational traits that impact learning;
- How to facilitate learning by understanding the process, methods, and management techniques;
- Developing a course from concept to completion and assessment;
- Effective delivery practices and activities to maximize learning including the latest tech tools; and
- Marketing the course you create, from initial outreach to successful delivery.
You’ll have assignments to complete in order to get the most out of the program. You’ll create your own learning experience in class that you’ll facilitate on the last day. You’ll participate in two pre-class webinars, the class, then both a post-class mentoring session and a follow-up webinar.
This course satisfies the NYS DOS requirement for “formal training in organizing and presenting instructional material” in order to become approved to teach real estate CE.
$795 for NYSAR members/$1,295 for non-members – includes pre- and post-class webinars, three-day course, materials, breaks and lunch each day and post-class mentoring session. Special discount for repeat attendees: pay just $450.