Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)
Certified Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) are proven leaders and are among the most effective, efficient and profitable in the industry.
Since 1968, the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers has awarded this prestigious designation only to REALTORS® who have met specific requirements and completed advanced professional training.
The Council provides the tools you need to reinforce your professional development and sharpen your competitive advantage.
- Flexible solutions for your individual and business needs.
- New trends and business strategies to improve individual and company performance.
- Innovative best practices to achieve quicker success.
- Practical and proven tools and ideas.
- Blended learning options for a new generation of brokerage leadership.
What is a CRB?
- One of the oldest and most respected designations in the industry.
- Open to an elite group of individuals — only 3% of all REALTORS® have met the requirements.
- Available to those who exemplify the highest level of professional achievement in real estate brokerage management.
- Since 1968, the Council has awarded this prestigious designation only to REALTORS® who have met specific requirements and completed advanced professional training.
CRB – Real Estate is Risky Business
Now more than ever, brokerage managers and owners must carefully navigate their firm through an alarming number of risks and liabilities. Successful brokerages must employ solid risk management and reduction practices to protect their company against significant losses, lowered productivity, and a damaged reputation. In this two day workshop, course participants will gain valuable insight as to what types of liabilities are found in everyday transactions and also within the company’s day-to-day operations.
- Learning to recognize common and uncommon potential areas of brokerage liability
- Creating and implementing pro-active risk-shifting policies & operational procedures
- Designing and facilitating a simple risk management brokerage education track
- Further developing systems, resources, and tools to better manage potential risks
- Strategizing and Implementing a thorough brokerage risk management strategy
Find more information about the CRB designation.