Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
This designation provides the skills, training, and resources you need to represent the interests of sellers in today’s market.
By earning this designation, you’ll:
- Increase your listings and grow your business.
- Demonstrate and communicate your value package to seller clients.
- Apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice in your dealings.
- Comply with state license laws when representing sellers.
- Provide the support and services sellers want and need.
To earn and maintain the SRS designation, complete the two-day course and one elective, provide documentation of three completed transactions, complete the one-page application and maintain REALTOR® and SRS membership ($99 after the first year). For more information on the SRS designation, click here.
Click here to watch a video about the SRS designation.
Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) course
From effective prospecting, generational marketing, compensation policies, listing models and preparing for the presentation all the way through to closing, this course will provide a blueprint for a successful transaction. Satisfies New York State two-hour agency coursework requirement.
CE credit: 15 hours
Cost: $295 NYSAR Members/$320 Non-members
Upcoming classes: June 9–10 – East Elmhurst