Resort and Second-home Property Specialist (RSPS)
Distinguish yourself in the resort and second-home market with the RSPS certification.
Awarded to REALTORS® who:
- Complete the one-day Resort & Second-Home Markets course,
- And, submit a one-time application fee ($194.50).
REALTORS® who earn the RSPS certification:
- Have access to the RSPS-only social community site for networking and referrals.
- Receive customizable marketing materials.
- Are not subject to annual dues other than REALTOR® membership.
- It may be easily located at REALTOR.com by consumers and at REALTOR.org for referrals.
Click here to watch a video about the RSPS designation.
“Home Sweet (Second) Home: Vacation, Investment, Luxury Properties” Course
This course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to specialize in; buying, selling, or managing second homes in a resort, recreational, and/or vacation destination; and properties for investment, development, or retirement. Those who want to dedicate themselves to lifestyle and real estate should earn this certification. This course provides elective credit for the ABR and CIPS designations.
CE credit: 7.5 hours
Cost: $150 for members / $175 for non-members.
Upcoming classes: October 26 – Riverhead