Resort and Second-home Property Specialist (RSPS)
Distinguish yourself buying, selling, or management of properties for investment, development, retirement, or second homes in resort, recreational, and/or vacation destinations.
The RSPS certification is awarded to REALTORS® who:
- Complete the one-day Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist course,
- And, submit the online application with fee of $97.25 (discounted 50% from $194.50 through December 31, 2023.)
REALTORS® who earn the RSPS certification:
- Have access to the RSPS-only social community site for networking and referrals.
- Receive customizable marketing materials.
- Are not subject to annual dues other than REALTOR® membership.
- It may be easily located at REALTOR.com by consumers and at REALTOR.org for referrals.
This course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to specialize in; buying, selling, or managing second homes in a resort, recreational, and/or vacation destination; and properties for investment, development, or retirement. Those who want to dedicate themselves to lifestyle and real estate should earn this certification. This course provides elective credit for the ABR and CIPS designations.
CE credit: 7.5 hours
Cost: $150 for members / $350 for non-members.
Upcoming 2023 classes:
- March 13–14
- June 14–15
- September 20–21