Make sense of real estate email marketing, social media, and web site promotion. Learn how to focus on the changing market and create an online presence while managing your reputation. Take your business to the next level with the e-PRO certification.
NAR’s e-PRO certification program helps REALTORS® master the advanced digital marketing techniques of today.
e-Pro certification requirements:
- Attend the entire four, consecutive, half-day Zoom e-PRO classes.
- And, submit a one-time application with fee of $149 (no annual dues)
REALTORS® who earn the e-PRO certification:
- May be listed in the online e-PRO directory
- Receive customizable e-PRO Marketing materials
- Gain networking opportunities through the private e-PRO® certificate holders’ Facebook group
- Get access to online e-PRO education updates
- Are not subject to annual dues other than REALTOR® membership.
- May use the course as an elective toward ABR, CIPS and SRS designations. May also substitute for GRI-8 Technology for those pursing the GRI designation.
e-PRO Certification Course
With today’s increasingly accessible technology, savvy real estate consumers are able to find the information they need online, at any time. Your job is to use the latest real estate email marketing, web strategies, and social media to make sure they find you first. e-PRO will help you connect with and capture online real estate consumers. Discover useful Apps and learn how to leverage social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to help build your business.
CE Credit: 12 hours
Cost: $295 members/$350 non-members
Upcoming 2023 classes: May 22–25